Thursday, May 18, 2006

THE LETTER-6

Who me??????? Err… okk…. But guyz can u tell me one thing??? Can I start the story after ritesh’s entry???!!!Avi gave him an weird look…. & priya disgustedly said.. shoot Vicky…whatever you think…...please try to be original…Vicky – okk okk… guyz Vicky – hey, hey, I haven’t finished yet… & Subir don’t look at me like that…Else I’m not gonna tell you the climax…

Come on guyz… let him complete the story…. Please…. Priya said in an irritated voice…

Vicky resumes his story…"Then ashim thought that he’ll deliver the letter to her cousin shreya… but suddenly one morning he woke up & thought that he should leave this letter here… may be some day some stupid group of people will find out the letter ; play some silly game… now itz enough guyz… I need to fag now… this is my story…
Priya – Vicky … you know something…. I am thinking whether you are more weird or your story… such a revolting story yaar…

Agreed!!!! (Subir & avi in chorus)

Avi – now.. who’ll continue now….
Priya – Subir… itz your turn now… start your story…
Vicky - & Subir if you start saying anything mordant like yourself.. I promise I will kill you…
Subir – hmmm…




To be continued……

No comments: